Security is really important to us all and is one of our top priorities at The Bot Platform.
As such, you can now enable two-factor authentication on your Bot Platform account.
Before you begin you must ensure that Google Authenticator is installed on your mobile device.
More information can be found on the Google website, here.
To enable it on The Bot Platform follow these steps:
- Login to The Bot Platform
- Hit 'Settings' from your main bots page
3. Click 'Enable 2fa'
4. Scan the QR code using your Google Authenticator app on your mobile
5. Save the backup codes in a secure place
6. Enter the code displayed on your mobile device
7. Hit 'enable 2fa'
Now, each time you log into The Bot Platform, as well as entering your username and password, you will also need to enter the code from your Google Authenticator app (or a backup code).
To disable 2FA, click on settings, enter your code from your Google Authenticator app and hit 'Disable 2FA'.