Teams bots can be added to multiple tenants. This is a great way to:
• allow people from outside of your organisation access your bot
• share your bot with testers/shareholders outside of your organisation
• launch a bot within multiple companies ie for a cross-company event
Here how you make your bot multi-tenant
1) Head to your bot on the platform and scroll down to "Extras". Click on "Multi-tenant Settings":
2) You will then be taken to Multi-tenant Settings. Simply select "Multi-tenant enabled", enter your TBP password, and click save:
3) Your bot will now be available on multiple tenants. You can switch it back at any time by following the same steps.
Please note that we are currently unable to support broadcasting on a multi-tenant bot.