Audience analytics shows statistics on bot activity and your subscribers.
Select the date range
Select the date range you’d like to get stats for by going to the date picker in the top right of the screen.
Here are the audience stats you can monitor:
- Active People = the number of people who have read a message in the selected period.
- New people = the number of people who have seen a message for the first time in the selected period.
- Engaged people = the number of unique people who have interacted with the bot in that time. NB. receiving/reading a message is not an action so you will see a difference between 'active people' and 'engaged people'.
- New subscribers = the number of people who have opted in to receive alerts for the first time.
- Unsubscribers = the number of people who have opted out of all alerts in the selected period. This does not include people who have opted out of a particular segment.
- Total messages sent = the total number of messages sent by the bot in the selected period.
- Engagements per person = The total number of messages read/number of active people to create an average of engagements per person for the selected period.
The overall trend in people and subscribers during the period.
How to download an Analytics Report pdf
- Select your date range
- Click download Analytics
- You will see this message
2. Click on Analytics Reports and your data will show after a few minutes
3. Click and download your report, it will look like this: